Assurant Health offers five different health insurance plans. Covered services range from basic to extensive. Each plan offers optional benefits allowing you to customize a policy that fit your needs.
Assurant Individual & Family health insurance plans are available in all states EXCEPT: CT, HI, MA, ME, NJ, NY, RI, VT & WA.
The five plan types offered by Assurant Health include:
- MaxPlan - Most extensive coverage and choice.
- CoreMed - Everyday catastrophic needs; Assurant's most popular plan.
- Right Start - Most affordable major medical plan.
Health Savings Account (HSA) Qualified Plans
- OneDeductible - A High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with extensive coverage.
- SaveRight - Essential coverage at a reduced cost.
Please take a few moments to view the electronic presentations covering these plans by Assurant Health.
You may also view the plan brochure from Assurant Health for details on covered services and exclusions.
- AL, AK, AR, CA, MD, MI, MO, OH, OK, SC, TN & WI Brochure
- Idaho Brochure
- Kansas Brochure
- Minnesota Brochure
- Texas Brochure
- All Other State's Brochure
Ready to view quotes and apply?GET STARTED